I don’t know how people think that the jab is safe. Omicron is now mixing with other corona viruses like the common cold producing less virulent strains. Your chances of surviving Covid (99.9 for most people) are better than the vaxx it looks like.
The evidence is out there. Here is a portion of the issues with the jab. Who knows what the long term affects will turn out to be, but look to protect your heart and other vital organs if you got stuck.
- Updated Dec. 24, 2021 with Danish study again confirming serious heart inflammation risk from vaccination
- Updated Dec. 16, 2021 with CDC warning of dangerous blood clot risk with Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Updated Dec. 15, 2021 with CDC confirming Johnson and Johnson vaccine link to Guillain Barre paralysis
- Updated Dec. 14, 2021 with British study showing increased heart inflammation risk from vaccination
- Updated Nov. 21, 2021 with “dramatic” increase in risk of heart injury
- Updated Nov. 14, 2021 with Taiwan suspending second dose of Covid vaccine for children
- Updated Nov. 13, 2021 with concerns over Capillary Leak Syndrome
- Updated Nov. 10, 2021 with Germany limiting Moderna in young people; pregnant women
- Updated Nov. 7, 2021 with study showing 2 of 3 U.S. vaccines under 50% effectiveness after 6 mos.
- Updated Oct. 30, 2021 with UK study showing no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated in peak viral load
- Updated Oct. 29, 2021 with Israel study showing waning immunity in a few months in all age groups after vaccination
- Updated Oct. 23, 2021 with increased rate of preterm birth in pregnant women
- Updated Oct. 10, 2021 with Iceland pausing Moderna over increased heart problems
- Updated Oct. 8, 2021 with Vietnam study about vaccinated people carrying more Delta viral load; spreading Covid
- Updated Oct. 7, 2021 with Finland pausing Moderna vaccine for young males due to heart issues.
- Updated Oct. 6, 2021 with Sweden and Denmark halting Moderna in young people due to risk of heart injuries. Slovenia suspends Johnson & Johnson.
- Updated Oct. 4, 2021 with study about vaccine immunity quickly wearing off
- Updated Oct. 3, 2021 with EU blood disorder concerns and Hepatitis C death
- Updated Sept. 19, 2021 with British study about menstrual cycle changes in women
- Updated Sept. 12, 2021 with study finding teenage boys face much higher heart risk from vaccine than Covid
- Updated Sept.10,2021 with Israel study on majority of hospitalized being vaccinated
- Updated Sept. 9, 2021 with CDC study about increased myocarditis/heart inflammation risk, lymphadenopathy, appendicitis, and herpes zoster infection
- Updated Sept. 4, 2021 with acute CNS demyelination after Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Updated Aug. 30, 2021 with Functional Neurological Disorder
- Updated Aug. 24, 2021 with waning immunity
- Updated Aug. 17, 2021 with Bell’s Palsy analysis, Hong Kong
- Updated Aug. 16, 2021 with Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) study
- Updated Aug. 5, 2021 with heart disorders more common than CDC reported from database
- Updated July 22, 2021 with EU warning about Guillain-Barre autoimmune paralysis after Johnson and Johnson vaccination.
- Updated July 12, 2021 with new FDA warning of Guillain-Barre autoimmune paralysis cases after vaccination.
- Updated July 12, 2021 with reports of Graves disease autoimmune disorder after vaccination.
- Updated July 1, 2021 with reports of Guillain-Barre paralysis cases after vaccination.
- Updated June 30, 2021 with news of first case of blood clot disorder in double-dose RNA vaccinE
If you find yourself confused about the mixed guidance when it comes to Covid-19 vaccines and safety concerns, you’re not alone.
While the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is marketing widespread use of the emergency-use vaccines in the U.S. for both old and young alike, many other countries are limiting Covid-19 vaccine use. Health officials around the world are giving varying advice on safety issues as Covid-19 vaccines are given to…