Both Pfizer and Merck are introducing pills that actually help cure Covid, unlike the Vaxx, which is proving to be both not effective and comes with more side effects and deaths than all others combined.
So they will now have a pill to cure them from Covid that their vaxx didn’t prevent. They’ll have to create another pill for the damage done by their jab. All of this and the cure, Ivermectin is being banned because they can’t make enough money on it.
Here is the crux of the story from The Last Refuge. You can scan this part because the selected comments really tell the story. They will be below. Note: they’ve used the Red Pill from The Matrix, like the one I have above (I took the Red Pill). Pfizer’s is a ruse.
The majority of prior studies for the COVID-19 vaccinations -writ large- generate an efficacy range around 60 to 70 percent in prevention of COVID hospitalization. The efficacy for virus infection is essentially nil. The vaccine does nothing to prevent infection or transmission; their only claims are now a reduction in hospitalization rates.
Therapeutics, preventative medicines and healthy lifestyle choices to avoid negative outcomes, have been mostly ignored, often ridiculed, and largely downplayed by politicians, media and Big Pharma. Instead their preferred collective strategy has been a massive, overemphasized and almost exclusive effort to force vaccinations as the only medical option for SARS-CoV-2 infections.
The most studied and widespread therapeutic treatment on a global scale has been the use of an oral antiviral pill known as Ivermectin and a regime of supportive medications. Japan and India have embraced the Ivermectin protocol with reported large scale success rates.
However, the U.S., Europe and Australia have focused exclusively on treating and chasing the SARS-CoV-2 virus with vaccines for the virus and boosters for the variants.
Today Pfizer, the #1 vaccine maker on a global scale, is introducing their version of a pill form of therapeutic. With Ivermectin, a Merck product, costing somewhere around 30¢/dose, it appears Pfizer sees an opening for a $xx/dose pill option to enhance their growing profit margin. It is interesting to note the Pfizer study for their pill was conducted on a non-vaccinated population.
(VIA ABC) – A course of pills developed by Pfizer can slash the risk of being hospitalized or dying from COVID-19 by 89% if taken within three days of developing symptoms, according to results released Friday by the pharmaceutical company.
The net of it is that the side effects of the Jab are about to be exposed, hurting their bottom line. They are down to jabbing kids because the dupes who got stabbed have done it and the educated have decided they don’t want it in their DNA, harming their immune systems.
Conversely, Merck doesn’t have a jab, but they have the actual cure, Ivermectin. Their problem is that it is out of patent and doesn’t make enough money. So they re-invent the same thing and voila, a new cure.
NOW THE COMMENTS
it is likely to rapidly lead to drug resistant viruses if used as a single agent (as has happened with HIV). Historically, serine proteases have problems with specificity and toxicity. that is all I can say for now.
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) November 5, 2021Note: Malone invented the mRNA for Pfizer and recommends against it.
Grumpy Old Woman November 6, 2021 10:01 am Reply to Farmkid
“If ‘they’ had not repressed HCQ and Ivermectin(plus others)” then big pharma would not have been able to make billions of dollars on vaccines and boosters and thousands of people would not have died. Both outcomes were intended.
Wvvet November 6, 2021 12:30 am
I’ve read that both of these new drugs work in the same manner as Ivermectin. If you look at the chemical structure, they are similar to Ivermectin.
47Yinzer November 6, 2021 9:18 am Reply to Big Earl
If true, Pfizer has advanced to Level Two of their financial scam. First they convinced the goobermint to mandate their jabs (and pay handsomely for each one). Now they may have de-generic’d a generic drug so as to patent it, jack up the price, and get the goobermint to mandate it as well. Crony capitalism pays off handsomely, does it not.
Jocko November 6, 2021 5:47 am
Repackaged Ivermectin at 100 times the price?
IF YOU DON’T READ ANY OTHER COMMENT, READ THIS ONE
regitiger November 6, 2021 6:31 am
Fluvoxamine ( “other name”: LUVOX)Last Updated: April 23, 2021
Fluvoxamine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder and is used for other conditions, including depression. Fluvoxamine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of any infection.
the mouth jab “pill”
Considerations in ChildrenFluvoxamine is approved by the FDA for the treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder in children aged ≥8 years.9 Adverse effects due to SSRI use seen in children are similar to those seen in adults, although children and adolescents appear to have higher rates of behavioral activation and vomiting than adults.10 There are no data on the use of fluvoxamine for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in children.
and NOW, for the BIG LIST….check this out and see what is going down with actual phase three trials in the sidelines right now? spot anything familiar?
Allocation:Randomized Intervention Model:Parallel Assignment Intervention Model Description:Patients will be randomly allocated to one of six treatment arms in a 1:1:1:1:1:1 ratio:
- Peginterferon Lambda
- Peginterferon Beta
- Placebo We will use a centralized random allocation schedule, generated by computer and stratified by site and age.
I will circle back with some information about the drug
Then when time provided will do a full report on the other therapeutic drugs in the pipeline:
- Ivermectin ( THERE IT IS)
- Peginterferon Lambda
- Peginterferon Beta
regitiger November 6, 2021 6:42 am
LUVIX IS fluvoxamine
note the dangers with the drug
note also these dangers:
- Severe illness enough to require hospitalization or already meeting the study’s primary endpoint for clinical deterioration
- Patients who cannot take oral medication
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- History of the psychiatric disorder including major depressive disorder
- Patients who are taking or took selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, or tricyclic anti-depressants within 2 weeks
- Patients who are taking an anti-epileptic drug
- Patients who are taking co-prescribed drugs (as below) which are contraindicated by manufacturers due to drug-drug interaction
- Alosetron, tizanidine, theophylline, clozapine, olanzapine (drugs with a narrow therapeutic index that are primarily metabolized by cytochrome P450 1A2)
- Donepezil, sertraline (sigma-1 receptor agonists)
- Warfarin (increased risk of bleeding)
- Phenytoin (rationale: fluvoxamine inhibits its metabolism)
- Clopidogrel (fluvoxamine inhibits its metabolism from pro-drug to active drug which raises the risk of cardiovascular events)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (linezolid, rasagiline, selegiline), triptans (sumatriptan, naratriptan, almotriptan, frovatriptan, zolmitriptan, rizatriptan), lithium, tramadol (rationale: to prevent the possible development of serotonin syndrome)
- Alprazolam, diazepam (fluvoxamine modestly inhibits the metabolism of these drugs): The patient could be enrolled in case of agreeing 25% dose reduction of these medications.
- Already enrolled in another COVID-19 medication trial
- Medical comorbidities such as severe underlying lung disease (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on home oxygen, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension), decompensated cirrhosis, chronic viral hepatitis, congestive heart failure (stage 3 or 4 per patient report and/or medical records), chronic kidney disease, or end-stage renal disease requiring renal replacement therapy
- Immuno compromised (solid organ transplant, bone-marrow transplant, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, on biologics and/or high dose steroids [>20mg prednisone per day])
- Unable to provide informed consent (e.g., moderate-severe dementia diagnosis)
- Unable to perform the study procedures (self-assessment of oxygen saturation, blood pressure, and temperature using self-monitoring equipment)