Facts are tough things to argue against, especially when people are dying as the consequence. Here are some examples of what is now coming to light. I for one am glad as people need to wise up about being played, before they are played again.
“You can’t say that civilization don’t advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.” – Will Rogers
1. Alex Berenson: The good news: death rates have now fallen far below normal. The bad news: only in Bulgaria.
Bulgaria is good at counting its dead.
The country’s National Statistical Institute compiles death figures weekly and releases them in English once a month.
They tell a story that mRNA jab advocates may not want to hear.
Bulgaria has very low Covid vaccination rates, likely because generations of Communist misrule left Bulgarians deeply suspicious of government promises of miracle cures.
And Covid hit Bulgaria hard from late 2020 through early 2022. The epidemic tore through unhealthy middle-income Eastern European countries, and Bulgaria has rates of smoking, obesity, and cardiovascular disease that are off the charts. Its Covid death rate was more than double that of Western European countries like Spain, and its overall mortality rate higher still.
But now the epidemic is over. And deaths in Bulgaria are plunging – not just to normal, but well below it.
(If memory serves, Bulgaria had only a 20% vaxx rate)
Africa Didn’t Follow WHO’s Pandemic Script. Guess What Happened?
Story at a glance:
- There are clear contradictions between the World Health Organization’s (WHO) directives regarding the need for COVID-19 shots in Africa and the actual situation on the ground.
- The WHO is still calling on all countries to get the COVID-19 jab into at least 70% of their populations and warns that developing countries are at grave risk due to low jab rates. Meanwhile, Africa, where less than 6% of the population is jabbed, has fared far better than countries with high injection rates. A large-scale survey in Uganda also shows COVID-19 is no longer a clinical issue.
- Variants have also gotten milder (less pathogenic) with each iteration, yet the WHO warns that new variants may create “large waves of serious disease and death in populations with low vaccination coverage.”
- The explanation for the disconnect between the WHO’s priorities and what’s happening in Africa can be explained when you look at the focus of the WHO’s Catastrophic Contagion exercise. It focused on getting African leadership trained in following the pandemic script. The WHO needs additional pandemics in order to justify its pandemic treaty, which will give it sole power to dictate countermeasures, and it needs to eliminate the African control group, which shows the COVID-19 “vaccines” do more harm than good.
- The WHO also has every intention of implementing climate lockdowns once it has the power to do so. To that aim, the WHO’s director of Environment and Health has suggested combining health and climate issues into one.
As always, remember, the burden is not on me to prove that COVID jabs result in higher excess deaths, the obligation is solely on the jab pushers to prove unequivocally that they reduce death.
Analysis of excess mortality across England local authorities. ‘It’s like the more jabbing we come across, the more problems we see…’
Since the start of COVID, there have been four distinct periods of excess death in England.
In this short study, I have aggregated excess death in each of the 300+ lower tier local authorities (LTLA: administrative areas of England).
This allows us to measure idiosyncratic excess death against idiosyncratic levels of COVID “vaccination”.
The link between Covid Jabs and excess mortality in Germany
the start of the vaccination campaign. Suddenly, an excess mortality appears that is no longer dependent on age, and which is no longer compensated for by subsequent phases of a mortality deficit. This is particularly evident in the younger age groups. Up to the time of the vaccination campaign, for example, there was no excess mortality in the 15-29 age group. But since vaccination started in this age group, suddenly more 15-29 year olds are dying than expected. There are hardly any phases of a mortality deficit anymore, and excess mortality is rising and rising. In December 2022, 22.5% more people died in this age group than expected – an age group in which nobody normally dies so easily. A similar pattern is found in the 30-49 age group and the 60-79 age group. And even in the 80-plus age group, where initially phases of excess mortality were always offset by subsequent phases of a mortality deficit, this changed in 2022. There, too, a worrying steady increase until the end of December 2022 is observed.
The course of stillbirths is also striking. We have analysed stillbirths based on the data we received from the Federal Statistical Office of Germany. Here is the corresponding results figure: