I found this and agree with most of it. It was written by an introvert if you couldn’t tell by the first bullet.
I used the last bullet when raising kids. It kept them (mostly) out of trouble that a lot of my friends had to go through.
A lot of it really refers to personal responsibility for your actions and outcomes. I wish more people were doing that right now instead of blaming others for their problems or as an excuse to act improperly
- Books are your best friends.
- Looks do not reflect character.
- It is not necessary to impress people.
- It is OK to be single.
- Nothing happens by chance, everything happens by choice.
- Crying does not mean you are weak.
- Apologies can be accepted, but after that trust is usually denied.
- People treat you according to their need.
- You usually treat people like they treat you.
- If we believe life is a blessing, it becomes one.
- You are responsible for your own happiness.
- Being reason behind someone’s smile is utter bliss.
- Taking responsibility of your own life is the only way to create the life you desire.
- There is no excuse for binge drinking. The consequences may be serious.