Skip to content
Back to top
- Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.
- Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightie.
- Coffee (n.), a person who is coughed upon.
- Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
- Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
- Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.
- Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent
- Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.
- Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.
- Flatulence (n.), the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
- Gargoyle (n.), an olive-flavored mouthwash.
- Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified demeanor
- assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.
- Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.
- Circumvent (n.), the opening in the front of your boxer shorts.
- Frisbeetarianism (n.), the belief that, when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.
- Pokemon (n.), a Jamaican proctologist.