SMH. They are polluting the mouth of the Mississippi River, killing Whales with Wind Turbines and have sent more harmful chemicals into the atmosphere than any of their faux attacks on plant food.
Agriculture is Ohio’s No. 1 industry, contributing more than $93 billion to our state economy and supporting one in six jobs. Other important facts:
- Almost 50 percent of the land in Ohio is classified by the U.S. Department of Agriculture as “prime farmland,” which is the most fertile and productive land in the country.
- Ohio has the fifth highest percentage of “prime farmland” in the nation.
- Ohio has lost more high-quality acres of farmland than any state other than Texas.
- Ohio farmers grow more than 200 crops. Corn and soybeans are the top crops.
- Ninety-one percent of Ohio farms are family farms.
First, here is the state of C02:
Now, a real climate disaster that is being all but ignored by the media, except to cover up the other climate issue, 400,000 gallons of oil spilled when the Nord Stream pipeline was blown up (some say by the US and Biden ordered it, we’ll see)
Green water has been reported in East Palestine. Let’s review the chemicals released and produced by burning, and the colors they will turn water upon mixing:
- Vinyl Chloride (VC): Colorless water (primary product) and colorless to light yellow water (combustion product – hydrogen chloride)
- Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (EGMBE): Colorless water (primary product) and clear to pale yellow water (combustion product – acrolein)
- Ethylhexyl Acrylate (EHAA): Colorless water (primary product) and clear, colorless to cloudy water (combustion product – formaldehyde)
- Isobutylene (i-C4H8): Colorless water (primary product) and clear, colorless water (combustion product – formaldehyde)
- Butyl Acrylates: Colorless water (primary product) and clear, colorless to cloudy water (combustion product – formaldehyde)
None of these products produce bright green water. How could bright green water possibly have been formed?
Greta tweeted that we should commit criminal acts to protect the environment from C02 with no mention of this actual climate problem.
There also were train derailments near Detroit as well as another toxic fire in Miami.
Many victims of the East Palestine train derailment may be too young to be familiar with the toxic tragedy of Love Canal, poster village for toxic waste dumping, corporate irresponsibility, and government fumbling.
According to the EPA itself:
Quite simply, Love Canal is one of the most appalling environmental tragedies in American history.
But that’s not the most disturbing fact.
What is worse is that it cannot be regarded as an isolated event. It could happen again–anywhere in this country — unless we move expeditiously to prevent it.
When the 1910 vision of Love Canal as a dream community went south due to technological advances and the vicissitudes of the economy, Hooker Chemical Co. turned the canal into a chemical waste dump. In 1953, Hooker covered their work with dirt and sold it to the town for a buck — but with a telling disclaimer:
May 7: Hooker Chemical sells the canal to the Niagara Falls Board of Education for $1.00 and writes into the deed a disclaimer of responsibility for future damages due to the presence of buried chemicals.”
Then, in a display of government imbecility: “The board subsequently builds a school there and sells land that is developed with residences.
The rest is tragic history:
I’ve never heard of Carbon Dioxide causing cancer.