Let’s not forget my 10 rules of climate hypocrisy so that you understand what is going on at these conferences:
- At the top, it is about money and power, not saving the planet.
- The people that believe it treat it as their religion. The ones I’ve met are the real science deniers. This just confirmed it.
- You can’t change the weather, it comes in cycles.
- Bonus: They are hiding the past where the weather was the same as it is now. It’s a version of 1984 Newspeak.
- Double Bonus: It is based on predictions that never come true, they just predict another one.
- Triple Bonus: when they debunk the current cause of global warming, they change it as they do the name (note I used the first name of this nonsense).
- Quadruple Bonus: Carbon Dioxide is plant food. It’s why they plant trees for an offset.
- Quintuple Bonus: Almost everyone likes warmer weather and farmers grow more.
- Not a Bonus: As with LinkedIn, when they don’t agree or lose the argument, they try to shut down the discussion and facts. I expect to lose readers at this point and doubt they’ll read any further, missing the point of the post.
- Also not a Bonus: It is an excuse for everything from racism to global cooling.
NOW THE HYPOCRISY, DON’T FORGET RULE #1
What a load of hot air! Joe Biden is blasted for making 10,000 mile return trip that’ll generate 2.2 MILLION pounds of carbon to attend CLIMATE CHANGE summit in Scotland after president was snapped in gas-guzzling 85-car motorcade in Rome
- President Joe Biden was criticized for his use of a slow moving, 85-car motorcade in Rome ahead of UN climate change conference on Sunday
- It comes during Biden’s 10,000 mile return trip on Air Force One to Europe, which includes a 92-mile motorcade tour in Scotland
- Air Force One and the four large jets that accompany it will generate an estimated 2.16 million pounds of carbon during the five day trip to Europe
- The motorcade is centered around the president’s armored limousine, the Beast and its decoy which sports a 5-litre diesel engine and gets about 8 mpg
- Each car generates around 8.75 pounds of carbon per mile driven – 10 times more than the average car
- Also included in the trip are flights for his conference team, security personnel and individual planes for The Beast and Marine One helicopter