I’m working on a couple of things that are taking longer than I thought, delaying any real issues I could be effectively writing here.
1. For ISV analyst issues, it’s going to be about SOA, SaaS and PartnerWorld in the next couple of months, watch this space and make requests to find out what we’re doing. I’ll be reaching out as we get closer, but you don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to know what we’re up to.
2. Blogging, IBM is moving forward and we’ll have things to say about our company efforts as bloggers. Some tools came out at Lotusphere, but this will be more about how we organize our people efforts outwardly (jg and sog please contact me here).
3. Bloggerviews- I’ve asked Grady Booch and Rod Smith to participate. If I can get them, they should be good.
4. Not all Geeks are Wimps Part II. This has been one of the more difficult blogs I’ll have written. Some blogs come to me in my sleep, not this one. I’ve read 2 books for to prepare, and the respect I have for the person I’m writing about puts pressure on me to perform, which of course slows down the process.
5. An entire episode of 24 last night without Jack Bauer killing anyone. Hope he makes up for that next week.